The ad management environment, which can be accessed by any user of the services, consists of several elements that are detailed below.
- Search engine : Allows you to perform basic and advanced searches for ads (words, by state, between dates, by origin and by keywords).
- Trays : Trays. The electronic bulletin board trays are: All, Drafts, Bye, Scheduled, Posted, Withdrawn, and Mine. The operation of each of them is available at: What is the operation of the different trays of the e-TAULER?
- Document type : Classified ads with this criterion are grouped here. Clicking on it displays the list of categories currently defined in the configuration that have an ad associated with them, regardless of the state in which they are.
- Subjects : Ads classified with this criterion are grouped together. Clicking on it displays the list of categories currently defined in the configuration that have one or more ads associated with them, regardless of their state. By clicking on one of the existing categories, the associated subcategories are displayed, if any. Next to each of the categories appears a number that refers to the number of ads that the user has not yet accessed. Ads that have been classified with the corresponding category or subcategory appear in the central panel. Ads that the user has not yet accessed appear in bold.
- Provenance : Classified ads with this criterion are grouped here. The origin is the only element of classification that cannot be deactivated given that the announcements from other public administrations are always classified in origin by their external origin in order to distinguish them from internal announcements, published by the entity that owns the e-BOARD.
- Configuration : Only visible to users with the Service Administrator role. The section allows access to the configuration options.
- Show unused categories : These are those categories and subcategories whose name has been modified or deleted, but instead were used to classify advertisements, which in no case disappear, but are kept in the classifications in force in the moment of its publication. If they have been deleted, the related ads will appear in the management environment as “deprecated” marked with an asterisk. The citizen portal also shows those classifications that, despite having been modified or deactivated, are associated with an advertisement that was published at that time.
- Central panel : In the central panel appear the listings of ads grouped according to status or classification trays. In addition, there are navigation support icons. To find out more visit: What do the icons on the central panel of the e-TAULER mean?