To be able to create a new announcement, the user must have been granted the role of Editor . e-TAULER editors are the only users of this service who see the New ad button located in the management environment:
Clicking it brings up the ad edit form in Draft status as shown here:
In addition to the buttons, the ad creation or editing form contains a series of mandatory or optional fields and parameters that contain the information of the ad itself, which we detail below:
- The Title is the mandatory field that incorporates the identification name of the announcement in the management environment and in the publicly accessible citizen portal via the Internet.
There is a star icon on the right side of the Title to highlight the ad in the public part .
- The Exhibition is another mandatory field of the form where the terms of public exhibition of the announcement are defined . This is done in working days but, for information, the number of calendar days is also shown in parentheses. You can also decide to publish the ad permanently.
- The File is also a mandatory field where an internal alphanumeric reference that identifies the ads is reported.
- The optional languages are Spanish and Aranese. Enabling these languages allows you to optionally enter the translation of the Title, Description , and References fields and attach a translated version of the ad file in the Document field.
- The Description is a mandatory field that allows you to write a summary of the contents of the ad. The description field of the announcement is visible on the citizen portal.
- The actual announcement document must be attached from this section. The format must necessarily be PDF.
- Web References and Attached Documents is an optional form field that allows you to add web references and attached documents.
- The Diligence was previously configured, but once the ad is removed, the diligence can be generated again in a new format or language.
- The Comments field is optional and allows you to include internal information, exclusive to the management environment. This information will not be indexed and therefore will not be available on the citizen portal.
- The Classification fields reflect the classification elements that have been enabled in the configuration.
- Keywords facilitate the localization of advertisements through the advanced search engine of the management environment and also through the search engine of the citizen portal. On the other hand, the NIFs field serves to record, optionally, the Fiscal Identification Numbers related to a certain advertisement, they cannot be located in the management environment but if they are in the citizen's portal, despite the fact that they do not appear in visible way instead.
- Finally, the History field allows you to see the saved modifications and status changes made by the responsible user in each case.
IMPORTANT: Extended information on these relevant ad fields can be found in: What is the mandatory and optional information for an e-TAULER service electronic ad?